designed in Denmark
ECODESIGN 2022 is a defined requirement for efficiency and emissions for solid fuel space heating products, including stoves. It ensures you as a consumer that the used test methods can be repeated and reproduced in a possible market surveillance.
ECODESIGN 2022 enters into force on January 1, 2022.
Did you know that:
- When you light up your stove, the heat is CO2-neutral. When burned, the wood simply emits the amount of CO2 that the wood absorbed when it grew.
- It is a renewable energy source to fire up in your wood stove. In our part of the world, we do not cut down as much forest as we plant. CO2 from your stove is therefore stored in new trees.
- The majority of the wood used in Danish wood-burning stoves is wood from thinning in gardens and fences and residual wood from local cultivation.
- The wood in the Danish forests is grown sustainably. Firewood from gardens, fences and Danish forests is almost 100% CO2-neutral: 0.3% goes to the chainsaw.
- The stove improves your indoor climate. It replaces the air in your home and reduces the risk of mold and house dust mites.
Accessories – create the perfect environment for your wood-burning stove
We have an extensive selection of accessories for your wood-burning stove. The selection includes everything from chimneys, extractors and floor plates to wood baskets and firetools.
Danish design with the focus on quality and price
A TermaTech wood-burning stove is an environmentally-friendly stove.
“TermaTech is a brand that is built on a pure passion for wood-burning stoves. The comfort, warmth, design, price and quality. We are well aware that an incredible number of factors come into play when you want to develop the perfect stove. That is why we take great care to ensure that design and function are elevated to a higher level.”
Søren Toft, CEO